Information we collect
We prioritize the privacy and security of our users and have implemented strict measures to ensure the protection of their information. We do not collect any type of information from our users without their explicit consent. The only data we retain is the information you provide to us when contacting us for assistance with an issue. This data is stored temporarily until your problem is resolved, after which it is promptly deleted. We do not store any personal data, nor do we request any personal information from our users.
If you choose to contact us directly, we may receive additional details about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of your message, any attachments you send, and any other information you decide to share with us. During the registration process for an Account, we may request your contact information, including items such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. Rest assured that the purpose of collecting this information will be clearly communicated to you at the point of data collection.
At all times, we maintain transparency regarding the personal information we ask you to provide and the reasons behind it. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and we handle your data responsibly and in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations.
How we use your information
First and foremost, we want to assure our users that we do not collect any personal data without your explicit consent. If you have sent us any emails or provided information, please note that we use this information solely to enhance and improve our website. We never sell our users’ information to third parties, and we do not have any user data storage system on our website.
Regarding the data we do retain, we only utilize the suggestions and feedback you provide to us as valuable input. If you request the deletion of such data, we will promptly remove it from our records. It’s important to mention that we may have certain contact information such as email addresses or phone numbers that you have voluntarily shared with us in order to resolve any issues you may have encountered. Rest assured, this type of data is retained only until your issue is resolved, after which it is deleted.
Here’s how we utilize the information we collect:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website: We utilize the collected information to ensure the proper functioning and operation of our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website: We analyze the information to identify areas where we can enhance the user experience, personalize content, and expand the features and functionality of our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website: By analyzing the information, we gain insights into how users interact with our website, enabling us to optimize its performance and usability.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality: The information assists us in identifying opportunities to create and offer new products, services, features, and functionality that align with user needs and preferences.
- Send you emails: We may use your email address to send important updates, notifications, or information related to your interactions with our website.
- Find and prevent fraud: The information we collect aids us in identifying and preventing fraudulent activities, maintaining a secure environment for our users.
We take data privacy seriously and strive to handle your information responsibly, adhering to relevant privacy laws and regulations.
Quick Information US follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Quick Information US has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully informed about your rights regarding data protection. As a user, you are entitled to the following:
- Right to Access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we hold. Please note that a small fee may apply for this service.
- Right to Rectification: If you believe that any of the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request its correction.
- Right to Erasure: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data from our records.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us, under certain conditions.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request the transfer of your data, which we have collected, to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We will respond to any requests within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any further questions, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Quick Information US does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,